A keychain from a branch
Such a stylish holder isn’t hard to create from throwaway stuff, so it does not demand a lot of expenses. You and your little one can create a keychain together – it is fun and interesting.
Check out an intriguing choice of storage ideas for a little hallway.
Keybox from a branch
The photograph shows a hand-painted keychain, the wealthy design of that perfectly harmonizes with the laconic white backdrop. Tools and materials
You will need:
- Thick branches;
- acrylic paints;
- screws for attaching to the walls;
Let’s proceed to the production of this handicraft:
1. Locate a branch of suitable depth wash it with soap or whitewash, dry it in sunlight or on a radiator. Paint the dehydrated branch with oil paint.
Versions of branches.
2. Screwing hooks into the branch. If domiktop.ru the timber is too difficult, you create holes of the ideal diameter, then add glue and add the pins.
Hooks for a keychain
Hooks inserted into the branch.
3. Drilling holes for screwswith which to attach the final keyhole to the wallsocket.
The product design can be some: that the keybox will be original and memorable.
Keybox made from Lego
Multicolored holder appears harmonious in a contemporary inside and immediately attracts attention. It’ll be appreciated by creative people and lovers of the legendary constructor. It’s not tough to make a keychain.
You may need:
- Lego fundamental platform;
- A set of Lego bricks;
- Double-sided screws or tape;
- Keys on a string with a ring.