The summertime shower around the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 construction, as the first in importance is the outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complex, but such a trifle as the choice and installation of a plastic tank to get your shower in the dacha will attract a great deal of trouble. The way to manage all these nuances on their own, we’ll now attempt to understand. With or without heating
Before you opt for a tank to the shower in the nation must decide on its functionality. On if this plastic container is going to soon be equipped with heating system, is dependent on the comfort of bathing. There are two Kinds of tanks used in dacha showers:
- Multifunctional and handy to utilize would be a heated shower tank, even focusing on power. Obviously, and without connecting to power this tank can be utilized, but in this is the relaxation of carrying water procedures. The simple fact is that inside the plastic container is a heating component – TEH. If the sun did not have sufficient time to heat water, this problem can easily be solved with electricity. It is convenient to install a tank with heating, in the event the shower will be used in early spring and late autumn. Hot summertime, the water inside the tank is going to be heated by sunlight, so in this age, the heating system is simply not contained.
- A vinyl tank with no heating is a normal tank, including a barrel mounted onto the roof of a shower house. The water in the tank is heated by the sun. In other words, when the weather is overcast and rainy, you can take only a refreshing shower or refuse to bathe whatsoever. Tanks without heating is appropriate to put in the event the cottage is visited very rarely, and then just in summer.
The principal difference between those tanks just installed heating component. Size, quantity, and color of the product can be extremely different. It’s important that any selected tank had a broad neck, simple to pour water and was firmly attached to the roof of the shower home.
Tip: Flat black tanks are powerful. A large area of a thin coating of water will be heated faster by sunlight. Black walls of this tank attract the sun’s rays, plus the water within the tank doesn’t blossom.
Design includes of vinyl shower tanks
Plastic shower tanks for summer homes are especially popular with consumers for several reasons;
- A unique essay of plastic is used to produce the tanks, which increases the product’s lifespan for 30-50 years. At the exact same moment, plastic tanks such as summer showers are distinguished by a moderate price, light weight and simplicity of installation.
- Flat square-shaped tanks are great for covering outdoor shower houses instead of a roof. All you need to do is assemble the shower box, and resolve the tank in addition instead of the roof.
- At the manufacture of shower tanks, many manufacturers use food-grade polyethylene, which does not degrade from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material ensures that the safety of water even during storage. Plastic doesn’t corrode under most conditions, which can’t be said about alloy.
When selecting a plastic tank ought to be aware that the tanks with no electric heating most frequently are made in bulk from 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are produced in the shape of drums with a quantity of 50 to 130 liters of water. Flat heated tanks are often created for 200 gallons of liquid. In any design, water is poured in buckets via a wide neck or from pump.
Rarely does anyone in the dacha construct a capital shower made from brick or cinder block. Normally its use is limited to three summer months and during the planting of their vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For this brief period it’s sufficient to build a light cottage out of any sheet material. Not a terrible solution is really a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate having a changing room, which is not tricky to design and create yourself. Why it is Far Better to select polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is only one material for cladding a dacha shower. For this particular case with success will match the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we decided to stop only with this stunning and durable stuff.
Let us consider the Benefit of utilizing polycarbonate for cladding the shower along with other similar materials:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, then let us move on to another stage of building a shower for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips Concerning the development of the layout of a Nation shower with a changing room
Such a simple structure, as a shower from polycarbonate for dacha demands the production of this project. It is not required to develop complex drawings, and also a simple scheme can be retrieved out. Here you need to immediately decide for yourself what you need to build a shower. Very fast you can make a lightweight stall and only put it to the floor. More complex in the manufacture of shower on the foundation with warm water heating, but such a design will last longer. Moreover, in a dacha shower you will be able to bathe in the cold.
- Construction of a dacha shower begins with discovering its location. It’s essential to mention that the tank should be continuously filled with water. Doing this in buckets from afar is uncomfortable and difficult. It is much better to set the shower stall close to the water consumption.
- If the dacha shower will bathe a great deal of individuals, it needs to be placed as close as possible to the cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha bath close to the cesspool will rescue on laying sewer pipes, but it is desirable to not deliver the stall closer to the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On hot days, awful smells from the sewer system will penetrate the shower, creating an unpleasant air whilst bathing.
- The water in the tank during a summer shower is warmed by the sun. The stall must be placed in the sunniest place, where there’s not any shade in the trees and tall constructions.
- In the shower booth and changing room from polycarbonate should provide light, so that you can bathe at night. Only it is necessary to think about that the lights have to have a high level of protection from water. It is best to place shower cottages on the back of the home. Here are nearest to the sewer, water source instead of far to pull on the electric cable for lighting.
- Decided on the area of the positioning of the summer shower, begin to make a plot of this cottage itself from polycarbonate. Initially it had been determined that the garden shower will probably be together with the living area. In cases like this, the width of this design will turn out 1,6 m, and the span – 1,6 m. If the owners are obese individuals, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker room is far better to grow to 1.2 m.
- Inside the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing room threshold, in addition to tarpaulin curtain. They will not enable the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desirable, the dressing area can be coordinated from toolbuild.ru the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure separately install extra racks, to that fasten sheets of polycarbonate. The dimensions of this pre-bath is dependent upon the preferences of the owner. Sometimes cottagers build bigger pre-baths where, in addition to the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Indoors you will find benches and a table.
- The complete height of the shower cabin from ground to roof is 2.2 m. along with the tank it could achieve 2.5 m, and much greater. The height within the shower stall will probably be lower. Section of the space below will take a wooden menu, along with the shirt will hang a watering can with a faucet less than 15 cm.
Given all these nuances, on a piece of paper sketches the plot of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing area, then proceed into its construction.